Louisville’s alumnae play an essential role in preserving and advancing Louisville’s unique mission. As alumnae move forward in their lives, many look back on their experience at Louisville with deep appreciation and fond memories. Though some programs may have changed, alumnae recognize that the commitment to excellence, service and community, grounded in the values and charism of the Sisters of St. Louis, has remained the same over the years.
Your gift to the Alumnae Appeal each fiscal year enables Louisville to:
- Provide much needed scholarship support and tuition assistance to deserving students
- Attract and retain the best faculty
- Invest in innovative teaching and curriculum offerings
- Provide the latest technology to the students
- Maintain the beautiful grounds and facilities of the Louisville campus
- Continue the legacy of the Sisters of St. Louis in preparing young women to be lifelong leaders and learners, and “to work toward a world healed, unified, and transformed.”
Alumnae gifts, regardless of the size
, demonstrate loyalty and support of Louisville’s commitment to providing the finest Catholic college preparatory education possible for young women in Southern California. By giving back to Louisville, alumnae not only celebrate their own experiences and accomplishments, they ensure that the tradition of lifelong friendships, coupled with academic excellence, will continue for generations to come.